Thursday, October 26, 2006

Beautiful....

I had just cooked dinner last night and as I walked out of the kitchen, my husband looked at me, smiled and said..."Beautiful". I had to smile. Well of course it's great when your husband (still) thinks you're beautiful, but I was smiling because I had just spent an hour in the kitchen....so I was pouring with sweat, had not combed my hair in over 12 hours, I had not bothered to wash my face after work so I had my eyeliner and kajal running all over my sweaty face and I was probably smelling of onions and garlic......basically I looked terrible! So when somebody finds you beautiful all the time....when you wakeup in the morning and look like you've been in a hurricane hit spot, when you've been sick and have a runny nose or when you walk out of the kitchen looking like you've been in a combat zone, it's very special. To me this actually translates into unconditional love. You know when you have become very fond of someone, they start looking really nice in your eyes?(as opposed to before you knew them, or worse - if you disliked them at some point!) Many people have asked me(Esp before our wedding) - "how do you know that this person is 'the one'?". I have always rattled off different answers depending on my mood or the person I'm talking to. But here it is people, it can't get more obvious than this - when you receive unconditional love and he finds you beautiful no matter what - Go For it!!! Of course you have to feel the same way as well....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start, Pulster! I'm sending you a pic from my collection "An evening with the Johnsons". :-)

Anonymous said...

cyber stalker in the house..

Anonymous said...

So beautifully scripted and I've always admired you for the way you express yourself Pulster. Now that you have your own blog, i am glad that i'll get to read more of you.

Siva

PMJohnson said...

Thanks Shiva!!!