Anju...see what you had me do today.....
I had forgotten my Blogger login for sometime now, that's why there hasn't been an entry in a while....you have to credit me for the excuses I come up with! But honestly, everytime I had something to say, I would try logging in and fail and give up. But Anju 'tagged' me ...you learn something new everyday. This led me to click on the'I forgot my password' button, which had me login to my hotmail account that I haven't checked in ages, and yes I have about 240 unread emails. This is how lazy or busy I have got over the last couple of months!
Moving onto 10 things about me - it is too vast a topic, if it were 10 things I hate about myself or 10 things I am proud of, it would have been a lot easier. But I'll give it a go - these are things that come to me immediately.
1. I am generally very straight forward and honest, which has got me in trouble in the past. I don't really believe in keeping too many secrets.
2. I love to exercise and one of my goals in life is to run a marathon someday.
3. I am proud of my Indian Heritage and would like to be a Gandhian.
4. The only hitch to being a Gandhian is my love for clothes and other materialistic things like perfume, shoes and wine!!!
5. If you are with me there has got to be 'a plan' even if it means lazing around or watching TV, I like to know what I'm doing next.
6. I love good conversation over food, wine or coffee - you pick and I'll adapt!!
7. This is for Munna - yes, I used to be crazy about MJ; for Mart- yes, I used to be a bit of a rock chick, for everyone else - yes, I used to be a wild child! But things change......
8. I'm terrible scared of dogs. But don't mind creepy crawlies.
9. With each passing year I see myself becoming more and more like my parents and it's scary, but it's nice to feel connected to them in this way.
10. I am married and life has never been this good. I enjoy work and have a great set of friends. But I'm such a pessimist, I am always fearing for the worst to happen as everything is going well.